President & CEO
As President and CEO of Keystone Construction and Keystone Realty Group, Ersal has made a considerable impact on the Indianapolis community. He brings expertise, leadership, and vision to the companies, igniting a hunger for growth and development.
Ersal graduated from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. He is also a graduate of the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Class XXVIII.
He speaks to various groups and has been interviewed about a variety of international issues over the years. Some of his hobbies are traveling, spending time with family and friends, playing soccer, playing table tennis, and supporting the local art community.
Ersal is also the Owner of Indy Eleven, Indianapolis’ professional soccer team.
Personal and Professional Activities
- Board of Directors, Keystone, Chairman
- Board of Directors, Indy Sports & Entertainment, Chairman
- Board of Directors, Current Publishing, Chairman
- Board of Governors, United Soccer League
- Board of Directors, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Indy Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee
- Council of Advisors, Board of Advisors, Purdue University School of Engineering
- Council of Advisors, Purdue University School of Civil Engineering
- Board of Trustees, University of Indianapolis
- Board of Directors, Park Tudor School
- Board of Governors, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Past Secretary and Executive Committee
- Board of Directors, Palladium, Center for the Performing Arts, Past Executive Committee
- Board of Directors, Greater Indianapolis Progress Committee
- Board of Directors, Children’s Bureau, Past Chairman
- Board of Directors, Children’s Bureau Foundation, Past board member
- Board of Trustees, Indiana Historical Society, Past board member
- 2012 Super Bowl VIP Services Host Committee, Co-Chair
To learn more about Ersal Ozdemir’s work, visit Keystone’s portfolio.