Senior Vice President
Michael is Senior Vice President of Keystone Construction and Keystone Realty Group. His 30 year career in the construction, architecture, and development industries spans 30 years and boasts $1 billion in project experience. He gained a keen understanding of development, design, pre-construction, construction, and law during his employment with some of Indiana’s largest architectural and construction firms.
Michael leverages his experience to guide clients throughout the development and construction process. Michael earned an associate degree in architecture from Vincennes University, a bachelor’s degree in political science from Ball State University, and a Juris Doctor from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law-Indianapolis. Mike also serves as adjunct faculty for the University of Indianapolis, School of Business, Masters in Professional Studies in Real Estate Development program, teaching two classes: “Real Estate Construction Systems” and “Real Estate Development Project Management”.
Personal and Professional Affiliations
- University of Indianapolis, School of Business, Masters in Professional Studies in Real Estate Development Program- Advisory Board Member
- Jefferson County Colorado Housing Authority — Past Board Member and Vice Chairman
- Indiana Bar Association, Real Estate and Construction & Surety Law Sections — Member
- Italian Heritage Society of Indiana — Member
- Home Owners Association — Past President
- Junior Achievement — Former Instructor, Economics of Staying in School Program Volunteer, Earning by Learning, Third Grade Reading Program
- Rx: A Prescription for the Continued Financial Health of Jefferson County Colorado — Former Forum Member