As Vice President, Jasmin works with key business and community stakeholders to cement Keystone as a corporate citizen that enhances the community. She manages all External, Corporate & Government Relations, Business Development, and Communications.
Previously, she served as Finance Director for Congressman André Carson. Jasmin has more than a decade of experience in business, local and state politics, and fundraising. As Finance Director for Congressman Carson and the Democratic Party, Jasmin worked tirelessly to nurture new and existing clients, develop longstanding relationships throughout the country, and consistently exceed development expectations.
Jasmin graduated cum laude from Hampton University with a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing.
Jasmin enjoys traveling with her husband and daughters.
Personal and Professional Affiliations
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Business Advocacy Committee PAC — Board Member
- Goodwill of Indiana — Board Member
- Indiana Democrats Victory Committee— Member
- The Mind Trust, Growing Great Schools Fundraising Cabinet— Member
- National Association of Women in Construction— Member
- Forest Manor Multi-Service Center — Board Member
- Tindley Collegiate Academy — Mentor
- Carmel Center for Performing Arts 2014 Fundraising Gala — Committee Member
- IU Health/Methodist Health Foundation — 2014 Inspiring Leader