Share This Article
Director of Information Technology
Keystone Construction Corporation
Director of IT
The Director of IT will provide service for Keystone Construction Corporation, Keystone Realty Group, and Indy Eleven. This position is in charge of communications and infrastructure management, including multiple websites, servers, computers, printers, connectivity, phones, and various industry related software programs. The Director of IT will work from our downtown corporate office, while ensuring continuous support and connectivity at several properties in the Indianapolis area and ongoing construction sites throughout the state. The position is responsible for maintaining the continuity of the services provided by IT, including ensuring each employee in the organization has appropriate technology related tools, and that all technology services provided are operational and sustainable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily maintenance of IT, infrastructure, and websites. This includes keeping websites updated, providing end-user support for various software applications (ticketing, construction, property, financial management, etc.) and managing third party IT relationships.
- Executing and maintaining security plans to ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Implementing backup and disaster recovery procedures, information security, and control structures.
- Providing technical solutions for business needs and proactively looking for ways to improve business with the use of technology. This included conducting research of emerging technologies in the sports, construction, and real estate industry to support changes in infrastructure and field needs.
- Creating and executing tactical plans in alignment with organization and technical strategy.
- Implementing and maintaining the Software Asset Management system, along with maintaining all technology related vendor contracts.
- Being accountable for the IT Help Desk and user satisfaction, including leveraging resources to optimize user experience.
- Producing detailed timelines for infrastructure and software upgrade releases and technology projects. This includes implementing effective project controls through direction of such projects and participating in all hardware and software evaluations.
- Performing liaison duties between office, project sites and offsite properties in the areas of system design, modifications, and troubleshooting.
- Management of annual IT budget.
- 6+ years of experience and a bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven abilities in IT planning, organization, development, as well as a demonstrated ability to create business solutions through the application of IT.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently where a degree of creativity and latitude is expected.