We recognize our PEOPLE AS OUR PRIMARY ASSETS
To be successful, Keystone must be a rewarding place to work. We provide opportunities for professional growth to help our team reach their potential.
Without great people, we couldn’t achieve such great results for our clients. We believe in creating a work environment that rewards individuals for continued growth, dedication, lifelong learning, hard work, and exceptional contributions to clients, the company, and the community.
If you’re interested in being part of a team that values and rewards those qualities, please review our open positions and consider building your career with Keystone.
Vice President of Development Operations
Position Title: Vice President of Development Operations
Reports To: Ersal Ozdemir, President
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
The Vice President of Development Operations serves as a key leadership team member and is responsible for the overall management of real estate projects, including design, preconstruction, entitlements, engineering, construction, and project management of all development activities. Overall management includes being responsible for directing, planning, and controlling real estate development operations including internal and external team members consistent with project objectives and department procedures. Additionally, this position interacts with multiple internal departments including Legal, Leasing, Finance, Accounting, Business Development and Construction to achieve real estate project goals consistent with company expectations. The Vice President of Development Operations is also expected to select, negotiate and contract with outside architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors, which includes contractual agreements, change orders and additional services requests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintain a working budget for each project including hard costs and soft costs, as well as tracking costs from project inception through completion.
• Execute all processes/transactions related to exploratory projects including site investigation, project description, conceptual plan, and development schedule.
• Lead and participate in the due diligence portion of potential development projects, including but not limited to zoning approvals, easement acquisition, geotechnical and environmental studies.
• Responsible for monitoring overall project schedules and advising President regarding issues related to maintaining the critical path for completion.
• Work in conjunction with the construction team to ensure project planning, phasing, turnover and schedule are all executed efficiently for the maximum benefit of the project.
• Select, negotiate, and contract with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors, including contractual agreements, change orders, and additional services requests.
• Manage technical submittals and requests for information that require input and/or review.
• Serve as point of contact between Keystone and outside technical consultants (engineers, architects, code consultants, etc.), utility providers, and municipalities.
• Serve as the owner representative on projects.
• Support technical due diligence portion of potential projects.
• Responsible for scope development and review on a component and aggregate basis to ensure complete coverage throughout the entire project.
• Maintain owner related records and documentation management.
• Coordinate with internal and external resources required for each project.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Non-Essential Functions and Other Duties
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of job functions or responsibilities that are required to successfully perform this position. Other duties and activities may be assigned by senior management and essential functions are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, land use planning, real estate development, construction management, or a related field and at least ten years’ experience in real estate development, design, engineering, and/or construction management. Competencies for this position include:
1. Problem solving/analytical skills and experience.
2. Project management experience with demonstrated experience managing large products, including mixed-use and residential developments.
3. Experience in project planning, budget creation, and cost monitoring.
4. Proven mathematical skills.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the real estate development process.
6. Leadership skills.
7. Business-related software experience and skills.
Having at least fifteen years of real estate development, design, engineering, or construction project management experience in multi-family residential, retail, and mixed-use real estate development projects is preferred for this position.
This is a full-time position that operates in a professional office environment and occasionally on job sites. While in the office, this position routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. While performing the on-site duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk, while occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or carry up to 10 lbs.
Personal Work Relationships
Must have the ability to work well with other employees, as well as with the general public, while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
Minimal to no travel is expected for this position.
Directly supervises 2+ employees and consultants involved in each project. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, essential functions, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Apply For This Position +
April 22, 2019
Maintenance Technician Job Opening
Keystone Realty Group, LLC – Carmel, IN
APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for Sofia Square Luxury Apartments
Responsible for the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Have a working knowledge of HV/AC systems for repairs and replacement.
5) On-call rotation for 24-hour maintenance.
6) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping, and light landscaping
7) Pool maintenance experience required
8) Coordinate special projects as directed by Supervisor
9) If living offsite, travel time to Carmel must not exceed 20 minutes.
Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Education/Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED Required. HV/AC Certification Required. Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation Required.
Keystone Realty Group, LLC is locally owned and offers full benefits.
This position also offers a 50% discount on housing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
Apply For This Position +
February 25, 2019
Keystone is always looking for talented people to join our team, even if we don’t have immediate positions available. Please send us your resume and let us know your talents.Apply For This Position +
May 4, 2015